Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Everything Else


3 year old Lorelei is growing up so much. Suddenly her conversations are articulate, she reasons, she makes up songs and games, and she helps around the house.

Tonight she was singing to herself at bedtime, keen to show off her ABC song. We've been singing this with her for a little while, but so far she never really seemed to have the hang of it by herself. Tonight I was tickled to hear her sing it all by herself, crystal clear and with perfect pitch.

"A,b,c,d,e,f,g.....h,i,j,k,l, and everything else. And everything else y,z.

It was pretty, and not even my giggles deterred her from finishing. I'm going to have to get the video camera out tomorrow morning before preschool before she gets too much more practice. Because this song is perfect as it is and I want to catch that memory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. They make my day even if you only say Hi!