Monday, July 14, 2014

A Mummy Hearts Money Makeover

You may (or may not) have noticed that Mummy Hearts Money has gotten a delicious makeover. I've been a busy bee in 2014, doing all kinds of sponsored posts and squirrelling money away for the all new Mummy Hearts Money.

My new logo's are by Phinici Design, and I'm in love with the bright new colours, and most especially my cute little social media buttons to the top right of my blog. The new logo feels very me, with the bright colours I love all mixed together in one abundant money tree. Since I'm all about growing the good things in life and enjoying the fruits of hard work, I snapped up this design the minute Carlea put it to me!

My new grab button in the right side bar is also new. If you have been dying to give Mummy Hearts Money free advertising on your blog or business page, please feel free to grab the code and use it! Otherwise it is mostly just so much pretty page bling for me.

Coming up soon on the blog will be a transition to my very own domain, which will be easily located at my .com and .com.au. I will be transitioning over to Wordpress as well, which I hope will give me more options and features on the blog.

If you are only keeping track of Mummy Hearts Money via Google Friend Connect, I strongly encourage you to connect with me in other ways, as you will lose me in your feed once I make the transition. Networked Blogs, Bloglovn, Facebook, or Twitter will help you to keep getting my posts. Click away at all my cute social media buttons in the right side bar to join up with me as many ways as you can!

I hope to bring you more giveaways in the second half of 2014, and lots more of our financial journey in buying a new home and turning it into our dream home - all on a budget of course! If you have any feedback, I love to receive your emails and read your comments, so please feel free to let me know anything you would like to see more of.


1 comment:

  1. How much fun is a blog makeover! I always feel re-energised and motivated after one :-)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. They make my day even if you only say Hi!