Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Kick Back With a Cuppa and My Child Magazine


I haven't bought a print magazine in years. With Internet content becoming better and better, and our budget becoming tighter and tighter, I can no longer justify the expense. Can you imagine how thrilled I was to get the email letting me know that My Child Magazine is making some changes? If you weren't reading it before, you definitely should be now.

10 Reasons Why You Should Be Reading My Child Magazine

1. It's free. No seriously. As of June, My Child is no longer a pay per copy, quarterly, print magazine, it is now a free monthly digital magazine.
2. The ridiculously good looking content is easy to read on all your media. I found it easy to flick through the pages on my desktop as well as my iPad.
3. Speaking of content, "Should I Stay, Or Should I Go?", discussing returning to the workplace after time at home was incredibly topical for me. Similarly, I'm annoyed with myself for not writing the "Party On" article on keeping waste and costs down for kids parties - what a fabulous topic!
4. Product reviews and features introducing new child focused products and websites to me is always a win. You never know when you are going to find your new household best friend.
5. Interviews with Mumpreneurs is another area that I am drawn to. I can't be the only mum that dreams of running her own business on her own terms in order to give as much of myself back to my family. My Child interviewed some fascinating women this month and features their brands.
6. Sexy and attractive maternity wear. It's a thing. And My Child magazine has sourced some of the gorgeous looks just to take the hard work out of it for those bump blessed mama's. I wish I could have gotten my hands on some of these when I was preggers.
7. Let's not forget recipes and nutrition. My acquaintance with chocolate is far to intimate for me to be a specially health conscious mum, but I like to give my kids a better chance in life with broad food opportunities and My Child offers some terrific kids friendly foods and tips


8. Discounts. I spotted a few discount codes scattered throughout the advertising of family friendly products. I love a discount code, pick them up and nugget them away you never know when you are going to use it to save some money!
9. Competitions galore! Get in for your chance to win some terrific prizes.
4. Did I mention it's free? All the quality content of a print magazine, without the price tag!

Next time you get 5 minutes to kick back with a cuppa, make sure you grab the latest edition of My Child available on your desktop or mobile device. It's on me xx

This was not a paid review. Just sharing some product love.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. They make my day even if you only say Hi!