Monday, January 20, 2014

Memories of Madeleine #7


Mummy Hearts Money is sharing 13 memories of my biggest little girl, in tribute to her 13th birthday this month. Most of these stories are "Have to be there" kind of memories, but I love them, they make me smile.

Until Maddy was about 5 I was a scrapbooker. I still scrapbook, but these days I do a digital version which I have printed in books instead of sitting down with scissors, stickers and glue to produce a masterpiece.

Like all scrappers, I'm constantly on the lookout for a photo that will turn into a good layout, and I had these fabulous stickers to immortalise the "Terrible Two's." Problem was, the day before her 2nd birthday I realised I had never captured some of the spectacular tantrums Maddy was capable of throwing.

See that photo above? This photo is proof positive that Madeleine has been the biggest actress her whole life. I asked her to stand in the corner and show me her angry face and this is what she pulled out for me. 5 seconds later she was laughing, she thought it was so funny that we would pull angry faces at each other. 

She can pull it out and put it away just as easily these days I'm afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. They make my day even if you only say Hi!