Friday, January 31, 2014

Memories of Madeleine #13 The Lucky Last



The lucky last.

You're weird kid. I like it. I like it alot.

I like that you fill your life with colour, you wear the craziest combinations and you call it your own. You are passionate, indignant, but sometimes you're a bit of wimp. Usually in the name of good manners. I like it. I like that you are more concerned with hurting someones feelings than standing up for your own.

You are an amazing big sister. Sometimes you kick them out of your room, but I still think it's amazing that you will share an ice block with them, make them laugh when they are grizzly, join in on the stupid little games we have to play to get your sister to go to the toilet or bed, and entertain your brother in the backseat on long car trips.

You are incredible. Sometimes you know what you want to be when you grow up, mostly you want to be everything. As long as you know you can be anything, I'm OK with that.

Sometimes you give up when something doesn't come easily. Mostly you are thrilled when hard work pays off. You are such a talented dancer, but you let the talent of others discourage you. Know that when you are on stage, it seems to me like the spotlight is on you only, because I can't take my eyes off you.

It blows me away how smart you are, I don't know how on earth I produced you. You are more practical than so many other kids, you make such grownup decisions sometimes, and I forget that you are still a young girl. Sometimes you make normal kid mistakes, and I wish I could remember that you are not the grownup in kids clothing that you sometimes seem to be.

I love that you are so excited about getting braces. I think it's hilarious, and I will remind you of this in a few months when you tell me you hate them. Or maybe you won't. Maybe you will still love them. I bet you are going to look adorable. You want glasses just as bad, but you've got perfect eyesight so far kiddo. I think its just as hilarious that you wear fake fashion glasses.

You know you are going to love Harry Styles till the day you die. I remember knowing I would love Taylor Hanson 4 eva. You are me all over in so many ways.

You're weird kid. Don't change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. They make my day even if you only say Hi!