Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas and All That

Despite a month of very little blogging (there was too much to blog about and no time to do it!) today you get x2 posts. But I had to get up at stupid o'clock to make it possible.

So while everyone in my home is enjoying a sleep in, I want to take the time to wish you and yours, a very, Merry, Christmas.

Im not clutching her hair as it looks. I'm holding bribery in my hand.


Hoping that there is plenty of alcohol and a safe environment to drink it. Also hoping that the reason you are consuming large quantities of alcohol is not due to the company you are keeping these holidays.

Hoping that Santa was wonderful to the kids and that they don't abandon their new goodies on Boxing Day in favour of returning to their i-Devices with an appreciation only for the 1 unoriginal Aunt (me) that bought them iTunes vouchers instead of a thoughtful gift.

Hoping that your holiday break, whether 2 days or more, is relaxing, fun, and above all SAFE.

Hoping that if 2013 was a little sad that 2014 bring you new and better things.

Hoping above all, that you continue to read my blog in 2014 because I liked having you.

Merry Christmas. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. They make my day even if you only say Hi!