Monday, November 25, 2013

Off and Running!

My wee little preemie hit another milestone this week. Out of the blue, he decided it was time to let go of the furniture he has been puttering around on, and take those first few gorgeous steps.


It's crept up on us. He's mostly let go in moments of distraction, and wavered a little before sitting on his bottom. But finally he has found the fun of tottering into Mum and Dad's arms, and now this is a game we play for hours, much to the dismay of the 2 year old, who chooses those moments to generally be as cute and loud as she can in an effort to divert the attention.

We are getting her to help encourage Seb to walk which is pretty cute in itself.

Seb is 15 months old, a little older than the girls were when they walked, but still well within a "normal" (what is normal?) time frame. For a 7 week early preemie I am so thrilled with normal. I could not ask for more. I don't want him leaping hurdles, I am just so thankful he is fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. They make my day even if you only say Hi!