Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Wordless Wednesday: How Summer Is Meant To Be

I'm getting the kids outside more as much as I can. We seem more content to sit and play together as a family outside.

Dinner outside = less squabling, and actual family talk time 
Even Sebastian joined us although he wasn't interested in  dinner



Maybe tomorrow night I'll add water. They didn't seem to care

Magnums for desert. So worth it.


Linking up with Trish from My Little Drummer Boys for Wordless Wednesday
My Little Drummer Boys

13 comments:

  1. Naww so cute. We love eating outside now that we have a proper outdoor setting since we moved to wollongong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't have room for our outdoor setting at this rented house so can't wait until we move into our own home next year! Outdoor dinner are definitely more relaxed - love daylight saving too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm yeah eating outdoors is great in the summer.. we're tidying up (weeding) our patio area for our first summer bbq on Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are all about the outside too although time gets away and the kids end up in bed late!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eating out side is nice especially when the flys are not around. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh they look adorable, love how they look so chilled and happy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love summer evenings outdoors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your so right, just as summer is meant to be! I love indulging in ice creams with the kids durning summer.
    Prue x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another busy mumma of three, I also try and get outdoors a lot but sometimes the heat prohibits it!
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  10. mmmm. magnums for dessert! Nice to get outside in the long summer nights

    ReplyDelete
  11. We are spending a lot of time outside too. What a gorgeous family you have. Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. They make my day even if you only say Hi!