Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Wordless Wednesday - My Emotional Week

There's a story, but it can wait.

Welcome Sebastian - 33 weeks gestation

So groggy, but so relieved to see him out and OK
Meet the family
I need more help. I'm going to have to go to a different hospital

Getting ready to get on the road to my new home

The good wishes and love keep rolling in

Yesterday - first cuddle. Very very emotional.

 I'll share soon. My story is not as traumatic as that of millions of other babies (thank God), and its obviously not finished yet. Baby steps.

13 comments:

  1. Naww little Seb. The boy who wanted to come into the world so badly. Glad you finally got to hold him. Guve him a kiss from his aunty for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's an amazing week. Hope Sebastian is ok.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow so amazing! All the best to you and your gorgeous new addition

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is a little hero. As are you. What a magical first cuddle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats to you. you will be in good hands.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful gift you have received this week. Wishing you all the best. I bet Seb loved his first cuddle as much as you did.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow the pictures tell it all. I do hope that Sebastian and you receive all the support you need at this time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your precious Seb x may your journey through special care be super fast and boring! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adore your photo of your first cuddle. What a special moment you will never forget! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww - congratulations on the arrival of your little man! Sending you lots of good vibes :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aaaw! First cuddles. Precious soul.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, your post made my heart swell and my eyes leak! Welcome little man, its a wonderful world. Good luck on your journey ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Precious little boy , welcome to the world. Happy and safe journey to home.
    Thanks for linking up .

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. They make my day even if you only say Hi!