The Mummy Hearts Money household was sent a big bottle of the Palmolive Divine Blends to trial this month. Thanks to a small accident, my first experience with the Palmolive Divine Blends involved a broken bottle and a counter top covered in detergent. My kitchen has never smelt so pretty before, and I couldn't wait to get some of this stuff into a sink full of dishes.
How Did It Perform?
I'm not a fan of a sink full of bubbles, so I put my detergent in after the water and swish it around. Palmolive detergents are nice and thick, so only the smallest dob is needed in a full sink to clean dishes. We washed a pretty disgusting and greasy pan that had been used for sausages in the sink, and had no issue with residue afterwards.
While there was no soap scum on any glassware that we washed, we find we need to use this detergent sparingly if we don't want it to need excess rinsing after wash. Which is actually a good thing as the less detergent that needs to be used per wash, the longer it lasts! I'm fairly picky with the clarity of the water when I am washing up as well, if it starts to look cloudy at all I tend to start a new sink pretty quickly, and I did find that I only refreshed my water once per full counter of dishes instead of 3-4 times which is the norm for me when using cheaper detergents.
This would probably be the most aromatic detergent I've ever used, with my my sink, my dishes, and my whole kitchen wafting the fragrance of Vanilla and Berries for some time after each wash, especially when the water is hot.
How Much and Where?
The large 700ml bottle of Palmolive Divine Blends Vanilla and Berries variety that we tried retails for $4.99 at leading retailers. I've spotted it on sale already in the last month at Woolworth's for 20% off, and I wouldn't be surprised to see another in the near future. The 375ml Violet and Apple Blossoms variety retails for $3.49.
Whats In For You?
You know I always try to wrangle a product for my readers as well! This month is no exception with not one but THREE bottles of the delicious smelling Palmolive Vanilla and Berries Divine Blends up for grabs. There are three EASY ways to enter, and you can enter all three ways as long as you use a unique photo each time.
Share a photo of the dishes that you would love to wash with Palmolive Divine Blends.
1. On Facebook, tagging Mummy Hearts Money and using #MHMPalmoliveGiveaway
2. On Twitter, tagging @MummyHearts and using #MHMPalmoliveGiveaway
3. On Instagram, tagging @MummyHearts and using #MHMPalmoliveGiveaway
You can share the photo on your own Facebook page or mine, I don't care! I've shown you mine, now I just want to see your dirty dishes!
Terms and Conditions
1. Prize will only be shipped to an Australian address
2. There will only be one (1) winner
3. The prize is three (3) bottles of Palmolive Vanilla and Berries Divine Blends
4. Prize will be mailed out by the promoter, and Mummy Hearts Money bears no responsibility for prizes lost or damaged in transport
5. Winner will be contacted/tagged by the social media channel of the winning photo and will need to reply within 7 days or a new winner will be drawn.
6. Winner will also be announced on Facebook
7. Entries will be collated and winner will be chosen by random draw.
8. This promotion is in no way endorsed by Facebook
9. All entries must be received by 5th of May
10. Winner will be drawn within 48 hours
11. Mummy Hearts Money reserves the right to repost or promote picture entered into the competition in any way that supports the promotion (with credit).
I have received complimentary products to facilitate this review. However Digital Parents Collective covered the administration fee to host the giveaway. As always, all opinions expressed are purely my own.